Iron on patch instructions:
1. Garment should be freshly laundered, including new garments.
2. Set iron to "COTTON" or 400 Degrees for five minutes.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on desired location on garment
5. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, iron back of patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
DO NOT USE ON LOW MELTING FABRICS.
DO NOT STEAM IRON.
DO NOT APPLY HOT IRON DIRECTLY TO EMBROIDERED AREA